Monday, October 26, 2009

I Had A Dream

I came back to my room from a one hour morning lecture, set my alarm to 11:15am then collapsed on my bed. Then, the bizarre occurred...

11:15am, my alarm rang, I looked at the time, then pushed that all so satisfying snooze button and went back to sleep.

11:20am, alarm rang again, this time, through reflex I hit the snooze button again, and thought no more about it.

11:25am, alarm rang again, this time I decided it was about time I woke up, with great reluctance I hit the stop button. I sat up on my bed, closed my eyes, and thought that it wouldn't hurt to sleep a few more minutes, then went back to sleep.

At some unknown time, I knew that I had overslept, the line of thought that went through my mind in those few seconds were something like this:

"You should just continue to sleep, its just a one hour physics lecture anyway, read the notes by yourself, you won't get to learn much if you reach there late anyway."

"No, if you do that you would set a precedence to miss more lectures, and you would never find time to read through the notes, just go, wake up."

"Sigh, if only I hadn't pressed that stop button, things would've been much easier..."

And then I woke up. Grabbed my clock to have a look, 10:36am.

Was it a dream ? Did my half-conscious mind and deep regret just combined to present me a little glimpse of what I am capable of ? Did I just subconsciously unlocked my talents for time travelling ? Could this be the prelude to much bigger events that are about to come ?

3 comments:

Ripalo Cal said...

LOL....
Ban ban wait for your time travel privilleges la. XD.

Coldface aka Samuel said...

lol....it's a sign!!! O_o =O
jk jk..... :P

Me, Myself and I said...

Guilt haunted you :P