Sunday, October 18, 2009

A Short Message

Dear readers,

I regret deeply that, due to foreseen circumstances, I did not update my blog for quite some time. But just to let you know, I've been working on a draft of a story, too bad that would not be out for public scrutiny anytime soon, though I hope to get it done as soon as possible, don't expect much, my laziness has never failed me yet.

Now, I'm just posting this for the sake of posting something, but I sincerely hope you've enjoyed this short post, which is as usual, meaningless, yet full of thought.

Lastly, whatever you're doing, wherever you are, may good fortunes always be with you. And when you're feeling gloomy, do come and let this blog cheer you up =)

With love,
Shandy.

P/S: I write whatever I want. After all, this is my blog, you're not obligated to read it, kthxtata. Just felt like writing something. Kay really bye now. Bye.

No comments: