Thursday, February 21, 2008

Chronicles of a driving test

So, today I went for my driving test, and since there was a request for me to write something into my blog, I'll do just that.

Congrats to those who took the test and passed, quite a lot of you took the test today, although some of you in a different location, and to those who didn't pass or are taking it sometime later, good luck and all the best =D.

Since I've got nothing original to provide, I'll write a transcript of part of the conversation that happened between me and the invigilator during the first test.

After I got on to the car, and before I started driving, I struggled quite a little to put down the handbrake, mainly because I was not familiar with the handbrake and also because of my nervousness. And after a full minute of wrestling with that damned handbrake, I managed to put it down and move. And then the following conversation happened, with some boring parts taken off, and my thoughts in italics.

_________________________________________________________________

Invigilator: Kau laki keh pompuan?

Me: ...?

Invigilator: Kau laki keh pompuan ? Handbrake pun tak boleh turun ?

Me: (He's insulting me ._.) ...

Invigilator: Laki keh pompuan ?

Me: *am tes* Lelaki !

Invigilator: Ya, macam ni la !

Me: ...

Sometime later...

Invigilator: Kau dah kahwin tak ?

Me: Huh ?

Invigilator: Kau dah kahwin tak ?

Me: *stares at him* Huh ?

Invigilator: Kahwin ah kahwin...

Me: Ermm, tak...

Invigilator: Kamu umur brapa ? *checks my IC* hmm tahun 1990...

Me: Tujuh belas...

Invigilator: Umur tujuh belas dah boleh kahwin kau tau tak ? Ada orang umur tujuh belas dah kahwin.

Me: Err...*nods heads*

Invigilator: Kau ada chah bor tak ?

Me: (wtf ?!) Takda...

Invigilator: Takda ah ? Betul takda ?

Me: =.= Takda.

Invigilator: Mau saya kenalkan chah bor bagi kau tak ?

Me: (wtf is wrong with this guy ??!!) Tak mau.

Then, while reaching the driving school...

Invigilator: Tengok kau takut sangat saje, kenapa takut sangat ? Takkan saya nak makan kau ?

Me: ...

_________________________________________________________________

Well, seems to me that being an invigilator for driving tests is a boring job or something, so those people get their entertainment for the day by messing with the poor candidates trying to pass their driving tests, people like me...

Dear readers of this blog (if there are any at all), do please give your thoughts and comments on what I wrote, I'm bored.

4 comments:

xzenith said...

LOLOLOLOLOL

tsk tsk tsk....
a chance wasted......
why didnt u say yes =P

maybe got chance get 4 chabor

kc said...

LOLLLLLLLLL rawks la ur invigilator. not like mine. =.= go up till go down didnt say much =.= so scary. mao i kaisiao chabor bagi lu tak? LOLLLLLL lu dah kahwin belum? LOLOLOLOLOL i cant stop laughing nowwwww

Unknown said...

...
I have to go see a therapist after I have my driving exams then. *Notes down important information.*

Desmond Wee said...

LOLLOLLOL!!!!

Mine threatened to fail me...hahax