Sunday, December 5, 2010

My last post was in what, February. But it feels like its been forever since I last posted anything here, yet nothing seems to have changed. I am unable to see what lies ahead, I have no idea where I want to go, so I wander...

And then I reach somewhere, I don't know where, but it doesn't matter, I continue moving. Every location is an intersection of infinite paths, the signboards are of no use when you have no destination.

Why am I rambling ? Heck, I don't know. If you want to know what my favourite phrase is, I can tell you for sure that its 'I don't know'. Come on, you have to agree that it is a great phrase, you can use it to answer anything, and no one can say that its wrong. "Describe the function of the opamp circuit shown below - I don't know", "Yo, where you want to go for dinner bro ? - I don't know", "What's the point of life ? - I don't know". See, if you think about it, it can even be used as a guiding principle of your life.

So actually, I just finished my exams. As usual, post-exam blues are starting to get to me. Ah, there, I finally said it, it took me three paragraphs before I finally figured out why I started typing this. Yes, its to tell the whole world that I'm depressed, I feel so much better now. I could probably get some sleep done now.

Why is life so depressing ? I don't know. Don't ask me.

1 comment:

國哲 said...

知之为知之,不知为不知,是知也《论语·为政》
共勉之!

我也是很多事情都不知道!